CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
Great, friendly service. My car needed service. I called, and they squeezed me in within the hour. Nice to have a service station you can call and have reliable work done.
These guys are the best! Our a/c went out. 95 degrees, black car, black leather interior, an oven on wheels. Had to get it fixed, had it looked at by several shops. They all wanted at least $1000 to do the work. Austin's did the work for FAR less and even deducted the cost of the original visit to find the problem. Brought it in at 8am and picked it up the same day. So happy with their work, and highly recommend them to anyone with car issues. You can count on honest and quality. Can say enough good things about the guys.
Here on vacation from Ohio and started having car problems. Took it to Ronnie, he checked everything out and made the necessary repairs for a more than fair price. I kind of expected to be treated like a tourist but it was more like going to my regular mechanic at home. Thank you Ronnie!